Vale Football League Round Up 10/12
- Paul Morgan starred once again as Holton Road made a massive statement with a 9-2 win over champions Penarth Town. Morgan hit a hat trick and set up another three up as Holton Road made it a perfect 10 out of 10 at the top of the league.
- Sully Sports went third in the league after they picked up their fifth successive victory, this time 2-1 over Cardiff Airport ending Airports good run in the process.
- AFC Rhoose returned to league action after their SWFA Cup exploits and got back to winning ways as they edged out Cwm Talwg 2-1.
- Barry Athletic moved up to sixth place after a 4-1 win over St Athan, Alfie Tipples with a brace to give Athletic their first win in four.
- In the Championship, Cardiff Airport Vets stay second after a 1-1 draw with Vale Madrid, but sit six points off leaders BV who have played two games less.
- Fourth place Holton Road Reserves went level on points with third place Rhoose Social with 5-0 thumping win over Social, Taylor Burford hitting a hat trick.
- Vale Athletic continue their rise up the division as they walloped Tynewydd 4-0 at the Buttrills, Matt Rodwell running the show with a double and an assist.
- Barry Athletic Reserves got back to winning ways as they picked up bragging rights in the Island Derby with a big 5-1 win over Island Marine Reserves.
- And finally, St Athan Thirds picked up their first win of the season defeating Peterston Super Ely 3-2. Jon Smith scored twice before debutant Aaron Phillips hit the winner with five minutes remaining, the result lifting St Athan Thirds off the foot of the table.