Vale of Glamorgan Football League Round Up 25/3
- Holton Road took a giant step closer to clinching the Premier Division title as they swept their nearest rivals Island Marine aside with a comprehensive 4-0 victory. Jacob Constant struck twice with Tyrell Williams and Mark Kingdon with the others as Holton Road move 12 points clear with five games to go.
- Sully Sports were held at home by Cwm Talwg to a 1-1 draw, Kieran Ashton had put Sully ahead but James Corrigan levelled late on for Talwg. Sully without a win in four league games now and Talwg with their first point in seven league games.
- Barry Athletic closed the gap on the top five with a 4-0 win over Vale United, goals for Kyle Booker, Ollie Tipples, Curtis Jones and Jacob Morgan ensured a big win on the debuts of new big name signings Tim Stringer and Teejay Caton.
- St Athan made it three wins on the bounce as they saw off Cardiff Airport 3-1. Anton Williamson, Ian Phillips and Ben Boyd all notching in the first half to ensure St Athan moved up to 7th place.
- In the Championship, BV are getting closer to claiming the title as they edged out Tynewydd 2-1 at Station Road. Tyler Jenkinson put BV in front before Lewis Slack levelled, but Cory James grabbed the winner for the league leaders.
- Holton Road Reserves went second with a 4-1 win over Vale Madrid, Mitchel Thomas scoring and setting up two others.
- Vale Athletic thumped Peterston Super Ely 8-3, with Ryan Warden starring with a brace and four assists. The win moves Athletic back up to third, one point behind second place Holton Road Reserves with three games in hand.
- Cardiff Airport Vets and Rhoose Social played out a thrilling 2-2 draw in the Ceri Road derby, all four goals coming in the last 25 minutes. Richard Finlay put Airport ahead before Dan Cope equalised, but with nine minutes remaining Brennan Page restored the Airport lead however, with three ministers remaining Chris Morgan got the leveller to ensure a share of the spoils.