Vale of Glamorgan Football League Round Up 22/4
- Holton Road made it a league and cup double as they lifted the Supporters Cup with a comprehensive 4-0 win over Island Marine at Jenner Park. The goals coming from Ben Pearce, Jack Cutajar and Dan Morgan as Holton Road completed stage two of their treble dream with the Barry Cup to come.
- In the Premier Division Penarth Town came from a goal down to beat Cardiff Airport 2-1 thanks to a double from Will Thomas.
- Barry Athletic made it eight games unbeaten as they saw off Cwm Talwg 4-0, Alfie Tipples, Callum Hobbs, Teejay Caton and Corey Fowler hitting the goals that keep Athletic fourth.
- Sully Sports took derby day bragging rights as they thrashed Cogan Coronation 7-0, Dean McCarthy hitting four with Kieran Ashton, Scott McCarthy and Karin Rohbani-Eivazi adding the others.
- In the Championship, BV are champions!! BV clinched the Championship title and promotion with a 3-1 victory over Cardiff Airport Vets. Louis James, Tyler Jenkinson and Kye Ingham hitting the goals that sealed the title and leave BV four games from an unbeaten league season.
- Holton Road Reserves run of six unbeaten was ended by Vale Madrid who came out 3-2 winners. Following up their midweek win over Tynewydd, Vale Madrid came from behind to lead 2-1 before being pegged back but in the most dramatic of circumstances David Evans hit the winner in the 91st minute.
- Vale Athletic were held 1-1 away at St Athan Reserves, Ryan Warden put Athletic in front before Barrie Hughes equalised for St Athan. Vale Athletic now sit three points off second place Holton Road Reserves with three games in hand.
- Tynewydd had to settle for a share of the points against Island Marine Reserves, Chris Scott hitting a late leveller for Marine in a 2-2 draw. Tynewydd now five points off second with three games in hand.