Vale of Glamorgan Football League Round Up 7/10
- In the Barry Cup, Cardiff Airport booked their quarter final spot with a 4-1 win over Cadoxton Imps, Lee Stradling hit a hat trick and set up the other as Airport went through.
- In the Championship, leaders Tynewydd thrashed Peterston Super Ely 10-1, Tom Parsons getting hat trick the highlight.
- Cogan Coronation went second with a 4-2 victory over Rhoose Social, Elvis Kononovs scoring a brace.
- Michael Hall ran the show with a double and an assist as Cardiff Airport Vets went third after a comprehensive 7-1 win over St Athan Reserves.
- Barry Athletic Reserves and Island Marine Reserves played out a 2-2 draw in the island derby, Lewis Avaient put Athletic ahead before Mike Bennett levelled, Avaient then restored the lead but Chris Scott grabbed the equaliser five minutes from time to ensure the points are shared.
- Porthkerry Panthers edged out St Athan Thirds with a 3-2 win, Ben Jones getting what turned out to be the decisive goal, making it three games unbeaten for Porthkerry.
- Vale sides were in SWFA Cup action this weekend, AFC Rhoose progressed 3-1 against Llanbradach. Vale Madrid crashed out 7-1 against Cwm Rhondda, while Penarth Town went out 5-3 against Alliance opposition St Josephs. FC Barry went through 2-1 against Bridgend Town, while Barry Athletic defeated Rhydyfelin 3-1 to book their place in the next round, and finally Island Marine went down 1-0 to Cwrt Y Vil at Maslin Park.
- Next week, the Barry Cup takes centre stage.