Vale of Glamorgan Football League Round Up 28/10
- St Athan stayed top of the Vale Premier Division after a 2-0 win over Barry Athletic, inflicting Athletics first defeat of the season while maintaining the league leaders own unbeaten league record. Chris Vinson converted from the spot and then Anton Williamson doubled the lead for St Athan to seal the win.
- Cardiff Airport needed a dramatic late equaliser to grab a point at home to Island Marine. Ryan Escott put Airport in front before Bradley Walters levelled from the spot before half time. Jack Blackmore then put Marine in front but Escott got his second of the game as he levelled in the 91st minute to rescue the draw. The result means that St Athan go two points ahead of Airport at the top with a game in hand.
- In the Championship, leaders Tynewydd continue their charge at the top as they saw off Rhoose Social 3-1. Gareth Griffiths scored twice as Tynny went 9 points clear at the top and remain unbeaten.
- Cardiff Airport Vets and Cwm Talwg played out a 4-4 thriller at Ceri Road. Casey Davies put Airport in front before Alfie Davies levelled for Talwg, Karl Steel then restored Airports lead but Mitchell Thomas brought it all square from the spot. Casey Davies scored his second to see Airport take the lead for the third time and Michael Hall made it 4-2 on the hour mark. However, Talwg rallied and Alfie Davies pulled one back and then with five minutes remaining Jordan Yeoman grabbed the equaliser to see the points shared. The draw moves Airport Vets into second place while Talwg sit fifth but just one point behind their opponents.
- Vale Madrid moved up to fourth as they turned on the style to romp to a 5-1 win over third place Cogan Coronation, Sam Robinson hitting a hat trick in the comprehensive victory.
- Peterston Super Ely went 9th with a 3-1 triumph over AFC Rhoose Development, Dylan Davies, Jon Wooten and Matt Reynolds grabbing the goals that ensured all three points and two successive wins.